BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

im so freaking confused

i hate my life. i dont know if i really like him. he cant stop thinking about me. i cant stop thinking about him, but for different reasons. we need to talk it out, but i dont know if i want to. i was so happy, but now i just dont know. i dont think im ready for this. i dont want to have to lie. but hes so sweet. i just dont know. this is worse than joe. and i thought that was bad. i mean, i was happy before him. but am i still happy? or am i worse? im too stressed. im worried about alot of things, and i dont know what to do. this is what ive wanted forever. but im not sure if hes the right one. this sucks. now im dreading the meet next wednesday. but i love track and i want to do well. But how can i??? my head is about to explode. i want to go run and clear my brain and think, but its raining. at least if i go it will disguise my tears. im scared. i dont want him, but in so many ways, i do. i dont know if im ready.

Is this what i want? or should i wait? Laura and Zach are so happy together, and i want it to be like that for me. They can trust each other with everything. thats what i want. But i dont know if thats what will happen. should i? or shouldnt i? i dont think im ready for this. ill never see him. i dont want to have to go behind anyones back to do this.
im not like that.
this isnt me.

7 comments:

Neon Duck said...

Lindsey, are we still talking about ANDY?? Because he's a jerk. Men in gerneral are jerks at the moment, and no, I don't think your ready, I don't think I'm ready I don't want to think about anything at the moment but just wait until you genually like someone's personallity....ugh, I am unhappy at the moment... meh...

pookieface :] said...

we kinda talked and worked it out on facebook, and ill meet him again at the meet on wednesday... but we still both agree that we need to get to know each other alot better before we do anything.
why are you so unhappy??

pookieface :] said...

no he never cheated on me, we arent even going out. everyone was saying that he cheated on one of his last girlfriends because he got caught when one of his like good friends that is a girl kissed him at a movie theater and he had a girlfriend but he said he would never cheat on a girl intentionally. But danyay (sp.) (jazmine simpkins's sister) said that she wasnt sure but he might have had a gf on weds, which means that he does cheat on his girlfriends and i dont want to be the next one, but im not sure what to believe. so were just going to get to know each other better and i can figure out his personality then. hes so sweet to me though.

Neon Duck said...

NO. CHEATING, OR ANYTHING NEAR THAT IT, ASSOCIATED WITH IT OR MISTAKEN AS IT, IS NOT SWEET, THIS GUY IS A WOMANIZER, AND I WOULD REEEEEALLLY LIKE TO TELL WHAT TO THINK, BUT THAT'S NOT MY PLACE.

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

How can he not intentionally cheat on a girl if he kissed her back? I'm sorry but I have a feeling that he's an a@!hole.

Neon Duck said...

well put Liv! but will she listen? NO. No one listens to me because I'm 'negative' I just speak the truth, lauradora, I just speak the truth.

pookieface :] said...

haha i laugh at that. we are not and wont be at least for a looooong time, going out. and i have your thoughts roaming all around in my head ever time i think about him. which i have to admit, really isnt all that often.... as compared to me being the only thing he talks about according to his friend cody. i guess id be totally crazy over him if i hadnt grown up so much from last year and didnt have enough to worry about.