BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

MadLibs in Spainish

So, my sister, who takes Spanish, was looking for my little bothers. She really needs to practice speaking, so she says something then translates it back to English. Here we go (wear your laughing pants):
Sis: Dad, where are the boys?
Dad: Come again?
S:¿Dónde están mis hermanos?
D:What? I don't know, check the closet?
S:*bursts of hysterical laughter*
Do ya get it? So now my brothers are gay. And when she explained it to him he was, well, pretty embarrassed. Man, don't you just LOOOOOVE bilingual conversations?

B

17 comments:

Neon Duck said...

LMAO! goodness that's halarious, maybe your sis is worth keeping around after all...hm, let me think that through, no, nevermind.

pookieface :] said...

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats so funny.

Dibsy said...

(gapes at neon) ur name...is...

abby?

Anonymous said...

No, what are you talking about? Her name isn't Abby.

Dibsy said...

no? darn. (had just randomly picked a name out of the top of her head) >.< Sorry, felt like name guessing.

Edith...?

Lol I know you guys will say no to whatever I say...

It's my birthday today! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday.

Neon Duck said...

Edith?!?! NO! THAT'S HIDIOUS! EDITH??????? PLEASE TELL ME I DON'T SOUND LIKE AN EDITH!

b2the3 said...

Of course you don't, Mable.

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

Edith *ahem* wow um *snicker* that's a greeeaaat name

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

SSSSSAAAVVVEEEE me im at my cousins house sleeping over if i don't come to school on Tue. that would be why. AAAAAAAAAHHHH they just attac.....

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Mable, you don't seem like an Edith at all...

pookieface :] said...

I know, but Mable, dont you prefer to go by Annabelle? Or was it Gail?
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!
im sorry liv. my cousins were just here. but i like them. ... mostly...

pookieface :] said...

OMG!!!!! LOVE THE LAYOUT!!! ESPECIALLY KNOW THAT I KNOW B AND NEON LABELED ALL OF US AS WINNIE THE POOH CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!! hahaha!

Dibsy said...

Thanks Cload! ^^"

Edith? What's wrong with the name Edith? You're totally an Edith...

It's Mable...? If not, then how about Popina? Popina's a nice name, too!

Anonymous said...

Lol, I'm so gonna start calling her that now.

Neon Duck said...

heh heh. Love the layout.

pookieface :] said...

which one... popina or edith!
Oooh popina! come hither darling!



I love it!