BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

FINIALLY!!!

Hey people. It's Happycload. Shocking I know, Im finially able to post. I don't really have anything to talk about, just wanted to share this exciting moment with you. Ok, so I havn't acually started a blog of my own yet, and it will probably stay like that for a while. You know, until I get around to making one...but I assure you, it will most likely happen at some point.

By the way, Pooks, you should add a music playlist to this blog. That would be pretty k00l.

8 comments:

HappyCload said...

Wow, my computer is so screwed up, those were totally supposed to be zeros. I clicked on the zero...hmm...

Neon Duck said...

I thought you said it was lame that I used k00L, hmm.

HappyCload said...

Hey, I'm not the one who said that.

Neon Duck said...

oh, I see, but I thought you implied that it was lame with pooks.

HappyCload said...

I don't even remember, and I don't feel like going back and looking through that post.

pookieface :] said...

yeah, you sort of agreed with me. Neon thinks black nail polish is tacky, i think k00l is.

i want to add a music playlist, but i cant because i can only post not edit the blog.

Neon Duck said...

yeah, meaning that only B has control and can choose the music....twitch....so if you ask REALLY nicely I MIGHT get one, I hate using project playlist.

b2the3 said...

Ok, we'll come up with a list and I'll go to project playlist and get the music. E-mail me your requests. You know why? Cause...
I GOT THE POWER!! (dow-now-now-dow)
I GOT THE POWER!