BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just like to say a few things

  • BULLET POINT TIME!!!!
  • I can't get into NJHS (nation junior honors society) becuase i don't meet the criteria.
  • Sorry Neon =/
  • I think i jacked up my leg in that race we had but its all cool, i beat you. (to neon agian)
  • You and (gah forget her name ) didn't jump that pole. I did.
  • I am never announcing myself as back as i just end up leaving agian then coming back...
  • Bullet points are helpful.
  • The reason i can't get into NJHS is becuase of the Leadership Positions... I've held none
  • Not like i wanted in NJHS anyway.
  • 'cause then i can't get into a fight?
  • what isn't fun about fights?
  • Other than bruises and pain of course
  • Wait i take that back, Those are war scars. You are to be proud of them.
  • Also, loving the beatles bg. ^_^
  • I shall dissapear into darkness <.< >.>
~~Mysteriously
Dark Athene

9 comments:

Neon Duck said...

I chose it! w00t. Hey, that race was your idea, and um....well, OH YOU CAN SAY THAT YOU WERE TECH PERSON, THAT'S LEADERSHIP! Pllllllleeeezzz! Be a nerd with me!!!!mooo. I know you won't... meany.

Dibsy said...

my eyes are relaxed now. i lub you neon duck.

Anonymous said...

Uh...what?!

Neon Duck said...

never you mind your little head. And dibs, WHAT?

pookieface :] said...

SUPER NERD!!!! HAPPY CLOAD OWES ME A DOLLAR!! I LOVE YOUR GLASSES!! IM WEARING THEM RIHGT NOW!!! CAN I KEEP THEM?!?!?! jkjk... teehee

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

On the last day of school supernerd must return and be more elaborate please I'll dress up like a ninja please ooooh like a flowing cape and everything this will be great

Anonymous said...

Oh God, remind me to bring a camera that day, because that's also the day when DM said I could make him wear a dress to school...haha...

pookieface :] said...

OMG! HECK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will so do that!


and laura must be a penguin.

Anonymous said...

umm, no. I will not dress in a penguin suit, but I WILL dress in a suit with penguin ON it. Fair enough?