BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

update on me

  • i don't need a man to make me feel better about myself.
  • i just really want one :)
  • i think that somewhere along the way, i became a really fake person. this scares me. i'm not a fake at heart, so how did this happen?
  • i'm a nostalgic nancy.
  • i cut my bangs too short. i need to stop cutting my own bangs.
  • thinking about getting emo hair when the bangs grow back in.
  • got a tumblr. kind of obsessed. not going to lie.
  • i should exercise. but i don't. i've never been this down about my physical appearance before. sometimes i really hate who i'm becoming.
  • the blog needs a new look and sound. this has been here since like august.
  • i'm still in love. still. as in four years next monday-ish. why can't i move on and mean it? blue eyed wonder has a girlfriend, now, by the way. i didn't like her before she was his girlfriend. now i just kind of hate her.
  • i'm thinking of what good titles for the book of my life would be. "Smile: An Almost Love Story" is right up there with "The Infinite Sadness of a Nostalgic Nancy".
  • i just "in my pants"-ed those titles. dammit. i have to keep looking.
  • taking a solo to solo and ensemble. freaking out. avoiding it at all costs.
  • i reallllllly want to be section leader next year.

Love As Always,

b

this is the first post in a long time that doesn't mention how sad our corner of the internet is. or it was anyway.

0 comments: