BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Dear Guide to Nerdiocity Crew,

What happened to us guys? We used to be so cute with our little blog and mall trips. Now the blog is dead and we haven't all hung out together since... uhhh... well.. I don't even remember. Not blaming anyway or anything I just think its funny how much stuff has happened in the past couple of years and how much has changed. I'm glad we're still all friends, especially since now a days it seems like most friendships last like a day. So basically I love you guys but we need to hang out together, unless I annoy you... which is probably the case haha
Love,
Liv

1 comments:

b2the3 said...

okay. so i've been pigging out on a pint of ice cream... and i said to myself, "becca. put the spoon down. you can have ice cream if and only if there is an update on the blog."

i get to eat guilt free now :)