BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

This Poem Isn't About Much

Hey, so i think getting that last post off my chest is already helping it to be better :) yay for feeling better! i found this poem in an old diary and thought i should share it--esspecially since it's not in my usual ABCB pattern which gets repetitve. damn it. yes it is. never mind. okay, what ever... I think this is circa August 2010-ish. Probably about Chris... Possibly about people in general. I wish I remembered. Also, it's kinda dark and twisty, but i swear, i'm feeling much better, so it's just, there :)

A Call in the Dark

is anyone awake?
is anyone alive?

i've been living for yesterday.
what a silly little lie.


is anybody home?
is anybody there?

i don't know why,
but i used to think he cared.


can you tell me i'm not alone?
can you hear me cry these tears?

i used to be a person.
now i'm not even here.

3 comments:

b2the3 said...

okay, so idk what was up with the spacing there... shesh!

Anonymous said...

Your poetry has always been able to make me jump to suicidal conclusions.

b2the3 said...

oh! it's not supposed to be sucide stuff. i just get my best ideas when i don't sleep and when i don't sleep i usually end up depressed... so yeah.