BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Why, Hello, January!

  • i has a life again!
  • brett, amanda, and em just made my life a lot better.
  • puppet hiatus???
  • i'm wacky for watermelons and tuff like deer.
  • left my lab book at school. i need that.
  • saw lindsey in the paper! don't be creeped out, but my mom put you on our refrigerator :)
  • my room is a sty. i'm like 90% sure that i just spelled that wrong.
  • losing respect for people. mostly myself.
  • its so hard to be around jessica knowing that she doesn't know that i'm not telling her that she isn't alone in her indevors.
  • she's using me as an excuse to stalk him. um, i can tell, and its really stupid because he's taken to walking away when he sees her coming...
  • ....
  • going to youth group again. i'm sticking with it for my em, cause she is lonely and i'm being selfish. i will make that a better place by the time school gets out.
  • coffee. :)

love you!!!

B

2 comments:

Neon Duck said...

Horray for Pooks' awesomeness!
Don't loose respect for yourself b! I don't. That's really funny about him walking away. Well good luck darlin, I wish you the best on that last endevour.

pookieface :] said...

awwwh i dont think thats creepy im quite honored:):) im going to make a scrapbook page out of that whenever i get around to it.

i dont really know what your talking about it but that sucks for her that hes walking away! umm i have taken to hallway stalking cute guys but not actually stalking themmm...