BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm just waiting for this lull to break.

So while I realize at this time of year the blog takes a nose dive.
It's entitled.
We all are once and a while.
And I know that eventually something while happen to peak interest again.
Last year it was MW
A fine addition if I may say so.
So I have been rather musically inclined of late.
I've practiced guitar a lot recently
I'm preparing a solo for S&E.
I've been writing some new songs
Anyone want to collaborate?
Maybe Byronic Heroes may take off yet?
I want to record the songs somehow.
Like youtubing it or something.
I've also realized that my book has too much time in it to give up.
But I Also am a bit stuck.
But I have my new book.
THIS LULL HAS GOTTA BREAK!
~NEON

3 comments:

pookieface :] said...

good luck with solo and ensemble:):):):):):):):)

idk why i just thought of it, but im going to try and come see james and the giant peach for the saturday show.

ill musically colaborate! i have a new song idea (hallway crush) but i have yet to start writing the song... haha

b2the3 said...

collabs are fun :)

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

I have no musical talent! yaaaay!