BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Break Closing Post.

I really do not like spring break.

It's basically a week to swim in my head and drown in odd little thoughts.....

I played at two palm Sunday masses today....

I wore suspenders.

I do not enjoy to prospect of the rest of today.

I have accomplished very little this week:


I went to Maryland

Saw my perspective college

Window shopped

Played Cello

played a zombie video game thing....he he

Got awesome nerd glasses

Went to borders

Read a little

Hung with Thomas

Saw pookies' show

Hung with cload and b

With much boredom

~DUCK

6 comments:

pookieface :] said...

im sorry your spring break sucked so much, mine was really busy. AND ibought 3 fish. I think lady Ophelia is going tolayher eggs soon. gah this supid spacebaris like broken.hero and tybalt are sometomes swimming like THEYRE broken though, which kinda concerns me....

I cant wait to see your suspenders and nerd glasses.

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORELENT!!!!!!!!!!

Neon Duck said...

Yay! yeah fish act weird sometimes....just their nature?

Unknown said...

hero died :[

Neon Duck said...

awwwws I'm sorry lindsey pinsey....+(

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

i need your numbas email me them asap

Neon Duck said...

okay dokey