BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

operation OvErLoAd.

GAHHHHH! time trails for varsity track are TOMORROW! i have to admit, i havent done a sprint workout THIS ENTIRE SEASON. the first day i went to throwing, after that ive been going to pole vault, and lets be honest, they arent that vigorous of workouts. Dangggg. So probably wont make varsity. Beatty is making me do the 300 hurdles. I was hoping for the 100 to be my only running. i suck at 300's. prolly cause i've never done them. The 200 hurdles was like, the PERFECT distance; enough time to gain speed, not too short to sprint 1111110% but not too long. they dont exist in hi!school.

In other news, I LETTERED FOR GYMNASTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS MY TEAM VOTED FOR ME FOR THE SPORTSMANSHIP AWARD!!!!!!!!!!!! :] :] :]

My cousin Samuel (sahm- you- elle, not sa- mule) visited from france!!! Fun fun fun!!!


I miss you and im terribly sorry i couldnt come to B's party.

Pookers.

3 comments:

Neon Duck said...

YEA!!! you and all your sportseiness that I hardly understand but fully support! I hope your knee isn't too screwed up.....have fun with your cousin!

pookieface :] said...

OMG!!!!!i got pretty good times!!! for my 200's i got a 29.04 and a 30.1 and then for my 100 i got a 14.07. :] :] last year my 100 hurdles were like at 20 sec and my 200's were at like 40... so im so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg, sam is really cool!

Neon Duck said...

yeeeeaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go you! and he sounds really cool