BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I havent posted in like forever...

Wow, i havent been on here in a while. it seems as if everyone is griping about skool so me being the optimest that i am will talk about the good aspects of school.
ummm.... well there's, no, never mind...... ummm, typing class... but that makes ur wrists hurt. well not really me becuz im used to playing the piano for hours on end, so yeah, thats ok i guess.
but its kinda boring.

Im so bummed that me and neon and me and B dont have more classes together. I have alot with happy and livvy tho. Lunch is the main highlight of my day, and even then they havent had tostitos chips to go with the salsa so ive been just eating fritos for lunch... o well.
i went to the darby game last night with HC and her cuzzin Rachael, and we saw B there. plus raul owes me a dollar i will propbly NEVER get back... like i care... anyway.. darby totally crushed 'em, 54-14 i think!!!! that reminds me of the Davidson- Darby game last year and made me want to put this up: The best senior prank ever! i remember that. I was there and it was SOOOOOOO funny!!!


I slept in till like, 11, and then watched tv and checked my email, listened to FF5's new album again, and then took a 3 hour nap, and then did like this weekends, and most of mondays geo homework and then took a page worth of notes on 1.1-1.3. i am soooo ready to be done.

Then i had a popsicle.

And now im blogging.


=]

-PoOkIe
Why is hot pink not a color choice for fonts?? huh, huh?

16 comments:

Neon Duck said...

YEah I just doctered up one of the derastic parts of book no. 1. my mom doesn't think I'll ever be able to publish it, sorry I rant on my story a lot and nobody cares, I need to get started on my geo homework because I don't want to be over loaded this week, AND so I can edit my book in the evenings.

Dibsy said...

Yum. Popsicles.

pookieface :] said...

tell ur mom 'if you can believe you can achieve and you Will achive."
a direct quotequote from zach. or cody. from the sweet life of zach and cody.

i kno, i love popsicles.

Neon Duck said...

ggee. I love being quoted to with disney.

Dibsy said...

Zack and cody are disney? Well, I didn't know that. >.<

Neon Duck said...

Wow, that's, sad.

pookieface :] said...

i love qouting disney either to make fun of it or because its actaully worth quoting. hmmm.

Neon Duck said...

Yeah, well, they have disproportioned bodies, so THERE.

Dibsy said...

Yes, yes, true. They should all be called Barbie. And most of them are ugly. Only Mulan has an ok one. Even I can have that kind of body, if I tried.

Mulan pwns!

Neon Duck said...

I second that notion.

Dibsy said...

Yay.

Yay.

TWICE!

pookieface :] said...

ummm, its motion. not notion.

Neon Duck said...

I like notion better, a notion is an idea.a motion is a desicve move. I like seconding something nondecive.

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God! Dibsy! You make me laugh so hard! Jeez. Lol. I just read your disney princess rank like 6 times and just couldn't stop laughing. Ahh. Gold. Maybe it's just cuz I'm a little sugar high right now. Because usually I wouldn't laugh at something like that. Oh well. U get my award of the day. Call it whatever you please.

~*HappyCload*~

Neon Duck said...

I call it understandable. I get high of of writing a good paragragh. without the enducment of food. Of coure the both of them together...

Dibsy said...

Everyone is happy!!

(hugs award and happycload)