BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oh hey.

I haven't posted in approximately eleven months and I don't know if I should be showing up the prodigal nerdygirl, but if there is one thing I've learned in my year abroad it's to go with my instincts. This is a cliché, but that doesn't mean it's not true. So I guess I'm on here to apologize because I know you guys haven't the best year and I should have been there for you more, even if that was just checking up on this isore, seeing if a fellow nerdy girl needed rescued.
So I'll check during this next week to see if I get any responses from anyone. If not I guess I'll just have to be a good friend the old fashioned way!
~Fleeting Duck

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny how we both get on here to see if it even still exists on the same day. A noble purpose, though, Neon. Mine was more of a last look type of deal on the blog I left behind. I think if you stay the whole week, you'll get lonely. I guess I'll just have to accompany you through it. One week only, though. I plan on permadeleting my account afterwards.
-Departing Walrus

Neon Duck said...

Yeah I guess I'll see if anyone else shows up....How are you today?

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm fine. I'm not here to rant, just to delete.

Neon Duck said...

Well I guess I'm done here then, too.

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

:(