BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Darth Maul?

So today I was just sitting around watching TV when a commercial for a movie called Insidious. It looked like a pretty good scary movie when this guy flashed on the screen.

At this point I'm doing a double take. "Wait did I just see... OMG that looked like Darth Maul!" So I googled it. Now compare that picture to this one.
Tell me they're not freakishly similar! So there you have it folks Darth Maul never died, he just got his ear pierced, grew hair, turned into a demon and started haunting comatose little boys. Creeeep. It actually sounds like a really good movie though. I might just have to watch it to see the return of Darth Maul.
Love,
Chaco <3

4 comments:

b2the3 said...

oh my god. that is EXACTLY what i thought when i saw it!

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

woah! we should go to the movie theater and watch it, just for laughs :)

Anonymous said...

I love your randomness. I, too, will go see it.

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

We can redeem the movies for you haha This needs to happen asap plus i miss both of you so let me know when you guys are free :)