BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm a... What?!?!

you guys... this is depressing... i'm a... a... HUFFLEPUFF!

facebook told me like a half hour ago and since then, i've googled and failed to disprove this. i even answered questions like "which ghost is often sitting with you in the great hall?" with "the grey lady" and "which house do you least want to be in?" with "HUFFLEPUFF!!!"
UGH! what do we even know about hufflepuffs? (they're particularly good finders...) this makes me sad.
i kind of always thought i was a ravenclaw... maybe even a gryffendor. BUT HUFFLEPUFF?
these are some examples of why i'm NOTHING like ANY of the Hufflepuffs:

  1. Hannah Abbot: Pure. Blood. obviously i'm muggle born.
  2. Justin Flinch-Fletchy: He idolized Gilderoy Lockhart. I seriously wanted to punch both of them
  3. Zacharais Smith: Voted most likely to betray Dumbledore's Army. I think I'm a little more loyal than that, thanks.
  4. Cederic Digory: He's dead. I'm not. And I don't really have a thing for Cho Chang... who my sister idolizes BTW. Ew.
  5. Nymphadora Tonks: She marries a were-wolf. I'm OBVIOUSLY on Team Edward... lol jk. This is the only one I can remotely relate to, but really all she does is support whoever the leader is. And she's Draco's cousin... which is weird.

Ok. NOT A HUFFLE PUFF!!

B

9 comments:

Neon Duck said...

WOAH! Tonks was in Hufflepuff? That's cool then!

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

Agreed Abby!

HappyCload said...

AHH! It's so hard to read the blog! Haha, maybe white texton practically white blue wasn't such a good idea. But I love the new background! And you know what's even scarier Becca? I was...a Gryffendor! HOW?!

HappyCload said...

Oh, and you should put some music from the Relient K christmas cdon here, becaue it's awesome.

HappyCload said...

Wow, the word "on" and spaces just don't agree with me do they? Texton AND cdon. I fail.

b2the3 said...

yeah i thought so, too. so i fixed it... i've really been slacking the last time i hand made our background was in like august. grrrr. i have no free time. and laura, you definately should have been slytherin!

HappyCload said...

I think that's an insult...

IloveCh0c0lAtE said...

I agree Becca she should be btw I got gryffendor too! :)

Neon Duck said...

Wow am I the only one who got ravenclaw?