BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I wonder if B is posting....

Hello ladies....I's breakin' basic laptop law. YEEEHAWW

Let me set the scene:

First Period
Thursday
Mrs. B is talking
I'm paying complete and apt attention. Obviously.
I seriously think b is posting across the room....lolz
I really miss pooks right now. +(
I need to go back to my original book my new one hit a wall because I couldn't put the characters into insane car chases....stupid realistic fiction.
I'm going to pay attention now...

~NEON DUCK

3 comments:

b2the3 said...

lol. that is so funny! i was sort of posting. i wrote a poem, but i was seriously going to post it when i got finished, but that didn't happen until 8:31... which gave me 2 minutes to pack up.

Neon Duck said...

hehehe it's scary how alike we think....

pookieface :] said...

ahhhh i miss those ICT days when i couldjust blog all period and my teacher never knew. those were the best.